The pool is finally warm enough to enjoy. I say enjoy because many have been swimming when the water was frigid. Mostly dares from Dave, but none the less they had guts. I never did give in to his torment.

I don't even know what to call this thing, but it pulls you around and takes you under water. Aubrey loves this thing! Looking good Aubs!

Ali had a conversation with Pock ( Grandpa) while still playing in the pool!

5 comments:
How fun!! That rocket thing looks so cool.
When we lived in Hawaii and my step dad went scuba diving he had a big heavy one of those and it was called an underwater scooter. We would play with it in the pool but it was so heavy for me it would plunk to the ground...light weight!
Time for a pool party! I love Ali on the phone and wading in the pool at the same time.
Your pool looks great!
How exciting! We just went to a pool party at the neighbors and Tyler LOVED it! How fun!
Post a Comment