Brock David Walnum was born September 23, 2008 at 7:42pm at Southern Hills Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 20.5" long. He has been a relatively quite baby so far, and the girls are positively giddy about him. We brought him home a little over 24 hours after he was born. The labor was long compared to the girls at about 9 hours. Both mom and baby are doing very well and are comfortably at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am so glad that he is finally here! He is the cutest little thing! I already need to come over and hold him again!
Congratulation to the 4 of you!
Yeah! So glad he is here. He looks so sweet all bundled up being held by his sisters. Can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations!! How exciting!!
Congratulations. He is very cute. I am glad things went well.
How exciting that he finally arrived! I can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations! He looks adorable!
So stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see him in person. Congrats!
I am so glad he made it here okay! I am so glad that my dear friend Gwen was your nurse. I hope you had a good experience and all is well
Post a Comment