Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Ali and I went to the pumpkin patch with her preschool class today.  Dave stayed home with Brock so I could have some one on one time with Ali.  We had a great time!  Ali went down that slide as many times as she could before we had to leave.  The pictures are all black and white because I don't know how to run a camera and had no idea it was set to black and white.





3 comments:

Rachael said...

Even though they are B/W-they are so cute! Glad you went. You know you can leave Brock with me-although you also know I will spoil that boy and hold him the whole time!

Marcy Groover said...

It looks like you had a great time at the pumpkin patch. Brock is adorable. I hope all is well. I miss all of you at Stitching.

Melissa Summers said...

Hey at least you have pictures on your blog of the pumpkin patch.