Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brock is 4 months old!!

We are just a few short days from Brock turning 4 months.  I broke the rules and gave him rice cereal a few days early.  I think he will live.  He actually really liked it.  I hope this will just make him even more content for the night.


5 comments:

Rachael said...

So cute! Love those early stages of putting it in their mouth and them pushing it out with their tongue! He is adorable!

bloodfamily said...

I love your new family pictures on your blog. Wasn't Brock just born....seems like yesterday!

Jennifer said...

He's such a handsome little boy! He looks happy to be getting some solid food. :o)

Jessica said...

Nancy!
I was just talking with a guy in my ward who is from Burley about you and Allison and wanted to know if he knew you and then a week later Allison's brother came over. I blog hopped over to yours. You have such a cute family. Do you remember calling me when I was fisrt married. I just had a miscarriage and you were just what I need. Thanks for that. I will never forget it.
Love ya tons
Jessica
www.ickatoadslilypad.blogspot.com
jessicamortensen@cableone.net
(just in case you want to get a hold of me)

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Your pictures are adorable. Brock is so cute. He looks so content.