Thursday, May 14, 2009

When I went to Idaho I took the kids in for some pictures.  I just got them yesterday from my mom.  I am excited with how they turned out. They are scanned in, maybe not the best quality.






5 comments:

Amber said...

You have such a beautiful family. Brock is already growing big. I love following your blog. Yes, your girls had the same easter dress as Kailey.

Christa said...

Your kids are so cute!

Rachael said...

Love the picture of the girls...they totally look like sisters! How fun to have matching dresses for Easter. Alexis can always match with her doll!

bloodfamily said...

Man you have some gorgeous kids. The last one of your daughter makes her look so grown up. Better keep the shotgun loaded - it won't be long until those boys will be knocking at your door.

Anonymous said...

Your kid are all so cute! I absolutely love the one where Brock has the hat on!