Ali had her dance recital on Saturday. Her dance this year was "Happy Working Song" from the movie Enchanted. She had a cute pink feather duster. She did a fantastic job. Grammy, Pock, Susie, Gareth, Macey, Marley, and Meghan came down to see the performance. We had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Man you've got some cute girls.
Ditto on the cute girl comment! They are so beautiful. Brock looks so uncomfortable what is up with his leg?
Ali's hair is so cute like that. You are so talented.
So cute! I love that picture of Brock :-)
Your girls are so beautiful and Brock is so cute! I am glad she had fun and did so well, way to go Ali! I'll bet it was so cute to see!
Ali is beautiful!! We really need to plan a get together. Summer is a great time... what do you think? Camille and I talk about it all the time and she mentioned it to Cathy the other day.
Looks like you are having a good summer. Let me know!
Post a Comment