We had a Nielsen Family Reunion in Idaho. This is my mom's side of the family. We went to Harris Pond down the road from my mom and dad's house. It is a neat little place with a big pond, zipline, slide, canoes, and all sorts of fun things. We played volleyball with a huge beachball, ate a lot of food and had fun catching up. We were missing s few people and I wished they would have been there too.
This is my grandparents with most of the great-grandchildren.

Ali and Macey relaxing on the hammock. This wonderful little thing bucked me off! I was trying to get Brock to sleep, so I just backed up to the thing. I knew hammocks were a little difficult to get on, so I did go about it slowly. Before I knew it I was on the ground. I looked around hoping no one saw. Unfortunetly my brother Brent saw and was laughing his head off. I was so embarassed!

These babies are Brooklyn, Brock, and Dax.

This is a giiinormous slip and slide. When they asked if we wanted the slip and slide out, I thought sure, the kids would probably love that. I had no idea it was a 50X80 tarp. Eveyone had a blast. I can't even say how many were on it at one time. We did have one accident, no surprise!! My sister in law hurt her foot.

Brock had a day. A lot of sun and heat for this little guy!

Makailey and Aubrey in the canoe. Brent later got what he deserved, the canoe bucked him out!!

And of course... cute Marley!!!
1 comment:
I want to go on that slip and slide! How fun...why no pictures of you doing it? And too bad Brent didn't get a picture of you falling off the hammock! Too funny!
Post a Comment