Friday, August 28, 2009

The Fruits of Our Labor

We've got peaches!! Joyce, my m-i-l, came over and helped me can peaches for the first time.  It was fun, but took hours.  We didn't expect to get this many jars.  I appreciate her doing that with me.

Don't they look pretty!

And this was what Ali did while we worked.  It was a horrible mess which you all know I don't enjoy, but it kept her busy for hours!!  And it cleaned up pretty quickly.  An hour later the missionaries were over for dinner!

5 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Wow Nancy I want to learn how to do that? Where did you get the peaches?

Graham said...

Wow that is alot of jars of peaches. Where did you get the peaches from?

Rachael said...

WOW- that is a ton! I wish we did peach orders in our ward so we could get the good stuff. Did you get them from UT or ID?

Sarah said...

That is impressive! I love canned peaches but have never learned how to make them. They look great.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Those will be so delicious too eat! Good job. I need to learn how to do that someday. :)