My little boy is ONE! I can't believe it. He is walking, climbing, opening all the doors in the house, going up and down the stairs, getting into everything in sight, and is so dang fun to spite all that. I could have never been prepared for a boy. Our girls did nothing like this, ever! In fact , right now he has left the room and probably getting into more trouble. His favorite things to play with are the broom, carpet rake, and vacuum attachment. He loves to bang spoons on my wood floor, it may not survive him.

8 comments:
What a little cutie!! Happy Birthday Brock!!
Love all the darling photos of him. Too cute!
I can't believe that he is walking! I just love the photo of the 3 kids by the palm tree. Looks like you got your hands full and with birthday's back to back it's one continuous celebration! Man he sure is a cutie.
Such a cute boy! Happy Birthday Brock.
I love those pictures! Especially the one of the two babies in the Bumbo's :-) Happy Birthday Brock!
He is sooooo adorable!!! I can't believe it has been a year! I loved seeing him walk yesterday and give Aubrey a hug! Too cute!!!
He is so cute!! Happy Birthday!! He looks like so much fun and I love his bright blue eyes.
That was so funny! Was he sick afterwards or wired? He is too cute and I can't believe that he is one.
Post a Comment