Monday, October 26, 2009
The Springs Preserve
On Saturday we went to the Springs Preserve. The kids were able to do some Trick or Treating, see some fun scarecrows and go on a spooky hayride. It was a lot of fun. The trick is to go early, when we were leaving it was packed. We were so glad we were on our way out!!
Dave is a bundle of energy!! He had ran 10 miles that day and I think it kicked his tail!
Ali was the only one brave enough to get a balloon animal made. Ali got a cat, but it looked like other kid's rats and dogs. It was free and she loved it!





Someone did Missionary Scarecrows. They were really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It looks like a fun time. It's times like this that I wish my kids were a bit smaller so that they would enjoy things like this. Cool that you were all dressed in orange - were you Nancy? Ali will always be your brave one.
So cute. I had no idea they even did anything there. How did you hear about it? Cute missionary scarecrows!
Your kids are so cute! It looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Hi Nancy! Your family is so cute! Your girls are beautiful! I have finally decided to join the blogging world. My blog is jrcamilledidericksen@blogspot.com
I am so happy we can at least keep in touch through our blogs!
Looks like it was a hit! sorry we missed it.
Post a Comment