Aubrey has been casted for her brace. It was an interesting experience for her. She is very private and was so embarrassed to be wearing watermelon underwear. I didn't know what to expect so it is partially my fault. First they put her in this weird fabric and they cut out a neck hole and arm holes. She was being so goofy!

They first casted her back. Both men pushed hard on her back to get it as straight as possible. Then they had to wait for the plaster to dry.

Then she just waited for it to dry completely.

Then they flipped her over to do the front. She didn't appreciate me taking pictures!

All done! After it dried we went upstairs to take an X-Ray with the cast on. I couldn't believe how much straighter her back was just laying in it. They are custom making her brace here in town. The doctor wanted control over the whole thing. They will place special padding in the brace to best help all the curves. Who knows... maybe this will help after all!
6 comments:
Man-what a good girl to lay so still....watermelon panties and all.
I am impressed she smiled through most of the ordeal. What a little trooper.
What a great kid ~ all smiles. What a great Mom for your patience. When I saw the title I thought that you were doing more remodeling, or Brock had done something! j/k
She looks very cute in plaster!
I thought Brock had maybe done something too :-) That is a very interesting experience...hopefully it will work out great!
Should you be concerned that she will try and get you back someday? Maybe when she catches you in your watermelon panties?!!! or worse!
Post a Comment