Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No More Fireplace

This is what happens when you turn on a fireplace and your busy boy gets away from you for a second. I don't know if these pictures do it justice. His hand was burned so badly. We won't be turning that on ever again!! Nothing else has happened! Pretty quiet around here!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

The poor little man. Do you remember when Breck touched the muffler on the 4 wheeler when it was hot? It looked like that too. OUCH! I can't imagine the pain!

Melinda said...

That looks so painful!! I am so sorry for little Brock. How is he doing now?

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Ouch! I hope that heals fast.

Amber said...

No fun!! Fireplaces are dangerous for these little ones running around. The same thing happened to Kailey when she was about 3! Hope it heals fast.