A few months ago, the girls learned to make videos with the computer webcam. Although most of the videos aren't that exciting, this one cracks us up every time.
We (Dave and Nancy) met in Junior High, and have been together since January 9, 1992. We dated all through high school, and cooresponded religiously while Dave was on a mission in Paraguay from 1995 to 1997. On November 14, 1997, we were married in the Mount Timponogas LDS temple in American Falls, Utah.
Aubrey Rae
Aubs was born on September 11, 1999 in Orem, Utah. She was an extremely chunky baby, but grew out of it in her third year. She is now ten and enjoys swimming, school, dance, and piano. She is our sweet child, who doesn't have a care in the world. She is a lot like her dad.
Ali Evelina
Ali was born on July 21, 2004 in Summerlin Hospital in Las Vegas. She is four and enjoys Pre School, gymnastics, and dance. She is our little spit fire, absolutely full of it. She can hardly carry on a conversation without breaking out into song. She keeps us laughing.
Brock David
Brock David was born September 23, 2008. He is now one and isn't quite the mellow fellow anymore. He rarely stops moving. He is curious and is always into something! He is so much fun and so happy!
8 comments:
I don't even remember the last time I laughed that hard!!! hilarious! Even though it was so funny, it was also really sweet. What a good sister.
I was laughing to hard to appreciate the cute message she had for Aubrey. It didn't even look like her at first it was a bit creepy. :)
OMGOSH!!!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!! Oh I love it! It is too funny!
That was the sweetest thing she said about her sister. Her face! Ha Ha! it is like walking in a mirror thing at a carnival. I love it!
LOL!!! That was hilarious. My little girl just watched it with me and she keeps wanting to watch it again! What a sweetheart! Too cute!
That video is hilarious!!
I found your blog through Gina's blog. Oh my, I laughed so hard at this video. LOL...what a cutie!
That is histarical!! She is so darling, but it is a bit creepy. I love what she told her older sister. So funny.
Post a Comment