Saturday, March 5, 2011

Life has changed forever

The crib can no longer confine Mr. Naughty.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Hilarious. If I had a nickel for everytime time Dave yelled "Devin" in that same stern voice... brought back some memories.

I'm impressed with the commando roll! In fact, I'm still laughing.

Rachael said...

Charlie scared me with his stories of Cole today! Boys are soooo naughty! I need to give my Eli a squeeze for being so kind to me! And hopefully Oliver will follow in his brothers footsteps!

Jossie said...

Funny! Just be glad he only just barely started climbing out. I'm pretty sure Tyler was not even 2 when he started climbing out. But, it's impressive that he climbed back in!

Sarah said...

Hilarious! I have never had a child climb out of their crib. Lucky me!!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Very cute! I love that you have the "break out" on video.

I would not know what to do with a toddler that actually stayed in bed.

Amber said...

Oh my gosh Nancy, that is to funny!! They are way to smart for their own good. You family is growing up ans sooooo adorable!!

Scott, Casey, Tarn said...

Just saw this video. Wow! He's like a little gymnast going in and out. We will soon need your advice on handling busy boys!