Monday, June 23, 2008

New York Vacation

We took a trip (without the kids) to New York City with Susie and Gareth. We went through the park, went up the Empire State Building, shopped, rode the subways and taxis, and walked all over the city. Oh, and we also ate like there was no tomorrow.



























3 comments:

Melissa B said...

You guys got some great pictures. I'm sure it was nice to go without the kids, but I bet you missed them. How was the plane to and from Idaho? :)

Rachael said...

Very cool pictures! I love the one of the city in B/W! Did you guys do the Stanton Island Ferry?
So glad you guys had a great time. NY is definitely a place to do without kids!

Sarah said...

I have not been to NY for 10 years. What a fun trip to take alone before the baby.