Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sea World

Since Aubrey achieved the unbelievable and passed third grade, we decided to take the family and one of Aubrey's friends (Alexis Randall) on a trip to San Diego. While there, we swam in the hotel pools, went down the waterslides, and spent most of three days at Sea World. The kids had a blast and everyone was worn out by Saturday night when we arrived back home.




















5 comments:

Rachael said...

I love watching the videos of them! Man I am so jealous of your trip! It looked like so much fun. Thank you for taking Alexis, I know that will be a trip she will never forget!

Rachael said...

By the way...great picture of you holding Ali...you look great!

Sarah said...

I love Sea World. It looks like you guys had a fun time.

Melissa B said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun and the weather was beautiful. I was surprised to see a picture of you in there! You look really good. I was beginning to forget what you look like since you guys have been gone so much! :)

TIA EVANS said...

We went there last year with the kids and seeing those pictures makes me want to go again. Looks like everyone had so much fun