Ali had her program last night. It is her last year in preschool. We will miss Mrs. Aubrey so much. She did a good job on her part and singing all ten songs! Mrs. Aubrey made her a neat scrapbook of the year. She also got the Puppy Award because she really enjoys pretending she is a puppy. Next stop-Kindergarten!! Way to go Ali!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was wondering what award she was going to get. Was there a drama queen award...who got that?
I have heard great things about Aubrey. I love the fact that she made them each their own scrap book....crazy - and alot of work. I just love Ali's simple grin. She is a cutie.
That was a cute program. I thought all of the kids were adorable and did really well. :)
She looks so cute in her pineapple outfit! She's looking more like Aubrey all the time.
Post a Comment