Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day Of School

Yesterday was the first day of school!  Ali and Aubrey both loved everything about it. Ali was off to kindergarten and Aubrey is in the fifth grade.  I feel so old!  I was reminded just how much I hate carpooling to Cumorah.  It is so dang far.  I worked hard to get a picture of Ali without the fake smile, but we would've been late for school.  These were the best!!



5 comments:

Rachael said...

Her smile is cute! Do you still want the picture of the 3 girls?

Sarah said...

I love Ali's dress! She looks so cute. I still struggle to get Megan to do a normal smile!

bloodfamily said...

What are you talking about? I love her smile. Both girls look great, and Aubrey looks so grown up. What are you going to do with all of your free time?

Melinda said...

They are both sooo beautiful!!! I know exactly what you mean about the smile, though...Clara just doesn't get it when we tell her to smile normally. Our first day is tomorrow, I am nervous!!!!!

Amber said...

I love the first day of school, the kids are always so excited and nervous. (AT least mine are!) They look adorable.