Wednesday, October 28, 2009

#2 Item Destroyed

I actually love these pumpkins. He brought it over to the wood floor and just threw it. I am so sad. I knew boys were destructive, I didn't know how often.

6 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Awww Nancy - I don't think anything is safe anymore. I've got a pair of hobbles if you want to use them on him!

Melissa B said...

Oh boy, he's going for all the really good stuff, isn't he?

Sarah said...

I am worried that this list is going to be very long! I think I am lucky with Jackson. My girls seem to be more destructive than he is.

Melissa Summers said...

I say forget the list. It will just be a reminder of all the things you used to have and now don't thanks to Brock. I know my boys/kids have broken and ruined things but I really can't remember all of them.

Camille D said...

That is too bad! Boys are so destructive! Now that I have a girl I realize just how destructive they were compared to her. I can finally have decorations up and they don't get destroyed. It will get better!

Rachael said...

It is so crazy how curious and destructive they are. Although I don't think he will ever top Eli's #1...getting our car stolen! Really...what can top that???