Friday, April 18, 2008

Flashback Friday

What can I say? We are a good looking pair, aren't we?! Sorry Dave, I had to!!


6 comments:

Dave Walnum said...

Thanks alot Nancy. I can't say that is the best picture of me. You know what they say about payback. . .

Sarah said...

I love Dave's picture, totally trying to show off the missing teeth.

Rachael said...

How cute! I really think you as a child, or at least in this picture, you look like Marcia Blake's daughter.
I should do a picture of Steve...his hair is huge and hilarious!

Melissa B said...

Ahhh, Ha Ha Ha! Dave be nice to your wife, she is carrying your baby!

Nancy, you look so cute, I see a bit of Ali in you!

Jossie said...

I say next week we definitely post husband pictures! Karl's hair (he actually had some) was awesome! I was cracking up at Dave's picture. I would never guess that was him. You look so stinkin' cute!

rachel said...

What cute pictures! I think I have a picture taken of me when I was little with that same background - how funny! I couldn't believe that was Dave, I don't think it looks anything like him!