Well, Nancy turned 31 today. As gifts, she received gift cards and numerous kitchen items including a new crock pot, toaster, and miscellaneous accessories. Being a woman, I figured she needed to spend more time in the kitchen and it is my God-given duty to make sure she has the tools she needs.
We went to dinner at Outback and had some friends over for a little cake and ice cream. I think she liked the cake more than her other gifts.

Since this is also "Flashback Friday," I thought I would include a picture of Nancy. Although she likes to show me at my worst (as evidenced by her previous blog today), I thought I would show her in the height of her glory. That is just the kind of guy I am.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Nancy! I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Nancy, I found you through Rachael. I think we had the same wedding dress!
Hey, I think we have the same birthday!!! Hope you had a good one.
Dave, I had no idea you could make such a mean looking cake. Are you sure all of those kitchen utensils are really for Nancy? Hope you had a happy birthday Nancy. D&M
Happy Birthday! I love the cake and you look so beautiful in your wedding picture, Nancy!
Great job posting Dave! And great job doing the cake too!
You look amazing in your wedding photo!
Okay, so I know this comment is late, but I wished you Happy Birthday over the phone:) Just wanted to say Good Job Dave! I love the cake!
Post a Comment