Friday, November 7, 2008

Battle Wounds

I know this looks bad, but he did it to himself.  He scratched his face and it would not stop bleeding.  He fell asleep so I put him down.  When I went in to get him it had run clear down his face.  It looks like there would be quite a scratch under all the blood, but it is a tiny, tiny scratch.  




5 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh that looks horrible! I was expecting a few scratches when I read the title of your post! That is hilarious!

Melissa B said...

Poor little guy...that is a LOT of blood.

bloodfamily said...

We don't realize how sharp their little fingernails can be. I used to put their little socks on their hands when they slept. Glad that he is okay though,

Jossie said...

Oh so sad! He doesn't look like he cares one bit though :-)

Buzosucka said...

I feel so bad for him. I thought you were going to put something about Dave... I guess not. He just looks like he is chillin'. I am with Jossie he doesn't look like he cares.