Rachel took some pictures for us. She is amazing!! These are only a few but I love how they turned out. Dave is still with us, just not in any of these. We will post some with dad!!
Those pictures turned out beautifully!! You all look so good! I love that type of photography when it looks candid but everyone looks so good. We miss you guys!
Hey Nancy, your family pics are darling! I love the black and white. So, I want to mail you out a Christmas card and I need to get your address, and your email so we can chat. Let me know Hope all is well Amber Taylor Robertson
We (Dave and Nancy) met in Junior High, and have been together since January 9, 1992. We dated all through high school, and cooresponded religiously while Dave was on a mission in Paraguay from 1995 to 1997. On November 14, 1997, we were married in the Mount Timponogas LDS temple in American Falls, Utah.
Aubrey Rae
Aubs was born on September 11, 1999 in Orem, Utah. She was an extremely chunky baby, but grew out of it in her third year. She is now ten and enjoys swimming, school, dance, and piano. She is our sweet child, who doesn't have a care in the world. She is a lot like her dad.
Ali Evelina
Ali was born on July 21, 2004 in Summerlin Hospital in Las Vegas. She is four and enjoys Pre School, gymnastics, and dance. She is our little spit fire, absolutely full of it. She can hardly carry on a conversation without breaking out into song. She keeps us laughing.
Brock David
Brock David was born September 23, 2008. He is now one and isn't quite the mellow fellow anymore. He rarely stops moving. He is curious and is always into something! He is so much fun and so happy!
9 comments:
These are really cute photos. I love them. Rachel is a great photographer. Brock is getting BIG way too fast! Safe tavels to you guys.
Rachel did a really good job. They looks so cute, I can't wait to see more!
WOW! I love that last one with you and Brock! It is a great expression on his face. I can't wait to see the others too!
(you do have word verification!!! ANNOYING!!!)
Those pictures are so darling!! Ryan and I are planning to be in Burley for Thanksgiving, will you guys be up there? Give us a call!
Those pictures turned out beautifully!! You all look so good! I love that type of photography when it looks candid but everyone looks so good. We miss you guys!
Your pictures are so beautiful. Brock is getting so big and your girls are cutie pies. I miss you and your family.
Marcy
Hey Nancy, your family pics are darling! I love the black and white. So, I want to mail you out a Christmas card and I need to get your address, and your email so we can chat. Let me know
Hope all is well
Amber Taylor Robertson
This picture is so sweet!
Post a Comment