We blessed Brock today. Dave gave him a wonderful blessing. We had a lot of our family here and some great friends. He isn't really happy in this picture, I was surprised he was so good during the blessing.
Look at you posting pictures of YOU on your blog! Good for you! You look great! I loved his little outfit! You should have Rachel come take pictures of him with his blessing outfit on! She does really nice pictures!
Nancy you have an adorable family! This is Amber (Taylor) Robertson from Bon Losee. Camille and I have stayed in close contact and she found your blog so we were so excited to see your little family. I would love to hear from you. Camille and I talk all the time about finding you and Allison and Cathy and getting together. I have a blog also. amberandjared.blogspot.com Let me know your email and we can chat. My email is: amberd1805@gmail.com
We (Dave and Nancy) met in Junior High, and have been together since January 9, 1992. We dated all through high school, and cooresponded religiously while Dave was on a mission in Paraguay from 1995 to 1997. On November 14, 1997, we were married in the Mount Timponogas LDS temple in American Falls, Utah.
Aubrey Rae
Aubs was born on September 11, 1999 in Orem, Utah. She was an extremely chunky baby, but grew out of it in her third year. She is now ten and enjoys swimming, school, dance, and piano. She is our sweet child, who doesn't have a care in the world. She is a lot like her dad.
Ali Evelina
Ali was born on July 21, 2004 in Summerlin Hospital in Las Vegas. She is four and enjoys Pre School, gymnastics, and dance. She is our little spit fire, absolutely full of it. She can hardly carry on a conversation without breaking out into song. She keeps us laughing.
Brock David
Brock David was born September 23, 2008. He is now one and isn't quite the mellow fellow anymore. He rarely stops moving. He is curious and is always into something! He is so much fun and so happy!
8 comments:
Great pictures! I'm so bummed we couldn't be there. He is adorable!
Beautiful family! Sounds like a nice weekend.
The girls look adorable in their costumes.
Love,
Casey
He is so cute, and was so good during the blessing.
Look at you posting pictures of YOU on your blog! Good for you! You look great!
I loved his little outfit! You should have Rachel come take pictures of him with his blessing outfit on! She does really nice pictures!
Nancy - What an adorable family you have. It's different having a boy, huh?
His little outfit is cute. Their costumes are very cute.
I am so sad we could not be there. You all look so wonderful!!
Nancy you have an adorable family! This is Amber (Taylor) Robertson from Bon Losee. Camille and I have stayed in close contact and she found your blog so we were so excited to see your little family. I would love to hear from you. Camille and I talk all the time about finding you and Allison and Cathy and getting together. I have a blog also. amberandjared.blogspot.com
Let me know your email and we can chat. My email is:
amberd1805@gmail.com
Post a Comment