Friday, November 7, 2008

Sleep Again!!

Brock is sleeping through the night!!  He is six weeks old and sleeping anywhere from eight to nine and a half hours at night.  This is the earliest I have had a child sleep through the night.  It is heaven and I hope it continues.  The only thing I can say is that the swaddle blanket my mother-in-law gave me gets the credit.  The very night we first used it he slept all night and ever since.  He now takes really good naps during the day!!  




4 comments:

Rachael said...

You are sooooo lucky! I am jealous...I know Sarah is too!

Sarah said...

You are no longer my friend. Never talk to me again!

bloodfamily said...

You are so lucky that he is sleeping through the night. I'm sure that all that eating doesn't have anything to do with it??? Ha, Ha.

TIA EVANS said...

Oh my gosh how lucky are you! Where do I get one of those blankets?