I really don't think there is any question about the sex. That is a pretty good shot. Daddy is so proud! We are really excited. Life will probably be different around our house. We are use to prissy girls who really don't get into much.

I can't believe you can actually count the fingers!


I love to see the little profile. It is so cute!

8 comments:
Congratulations you guys. That is cool that you got a boy. Those pictures are so cute. It will be fun.
YEAH!!!!!!!!! I am soooo soooo sooo excited that it is a boy! Are you worried you are going to have 'that' boy that we all fear having? I am sure he will be a perfectly behaved!
It's a BOY! We are so EXCITED for you guys!!!!!!! I love the shot of his hand and all his fingers so cool! How cute, little Danger Walnum waving at the camera!
I am sooo excited for you guys!! Boys are a lot of fun! You got some great pictures of him too! It was nice of him to be so cooperative...maybe a little taste of how he will be for you. So cute!
That is so exciting. After all the conversation we had at enrichment about our boys being terrors. I am sure yours will be a little angel. That one of his fingers is so cool. Zoey was moving so much in my ultrasound it was very hard for him to get alot of detail shots because she is very big and very active. Good luck. Congrats
He is so cute already. The little hand picture is great. I am sure he will be a little angel like your two girls,
I am SOOO excited for you!!!!! I loved all your pictures, they came out so clear and the hand is too cute!
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! There is definitely no question that he's a boy :-) I'm so excited for you guys to experience the joys of boys :-) They're SO fun~
Post a Comment